by Giovanni Maciocia
THE CHANNELS OF ACUPUNCTURE CARDS is a set of 109 2-color cards designed to allow students and practitioners to test themselves on their knowledge of the channels and extraordinary vessels of acupuncture. Color illustrations from The Channels of Acupuncture text provide unparalleled images of the channels, giving the user a key visual impression. Each channel illustration displays the pathways of the channel and the reverse of each card provides concise descriptions of the channel pathways. Additional cards illustrate the pathology of each channel, especially for the eight extra meridians. Unparalleled information on the Eight Extraordinary Vessels gives visual and descriptive details on the pathology of the channels commonly seen in clinic.
- Perfect review tool for both students and practitioners, providing a quick method of study and reference.
- Clear illustrations depict the exact channel pathways, diminishing any confusion about their location.
- Handy card format provides easy access to frequently sought information.
- Comes in a convenient spiral-bound format with a protective sleeve.
Table of Contents
- Main Channel Pathways Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Burner, Gall-bladder, Liver.
- Connecting Channels, Muscle Channels, Divergent Channels, 12 Cutaneous regions.
- Eight Extraordinary Vessels.