- Establishes standards to ensure the pharmaceutical quality and safety of homeopathic medicinal products.
- Covers manufacturing and testing procedures for dosage forms in each monograph.
- Provides access to the German expertise in quality assurance of alternative medicinal products.
- Includes methods used in spagyrics and the production of organ-derived preparations.
- Contains analytical methods harmonized with the European and German Pharmacopoeias.
With the increased popularity of alternative medicine, quality assurance and testing methods for alternative medicinal products has moved to the forefront of the field. And although regulation of these products varies from country to country, universally they are required satisfy the same quality requirements as the medicines used in allopathy.
Filling the need for an authoritative resource, German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia contains monographs covering homoeopathic products and their related analytical and manufacturing techniques. Each monograph is uniformly structured supplying, where applicable:
· Purity Tests
· Basic dosage forms
Completely revised and updated, the volumes put the latest information within easy reach. An extensive collection of manufacturing and testing techniques, German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia establishes standards to ensure the pharmaceutical quality and safety of homoeopathic medicinal products.